Superfoods are nutrient-rich foods that have health benefits that go beyond your ordinary health foods.
Acai and pomegranate are proven superfoods, but these are very expensive.
You don’t have to spend a fortune just to be healthy.
Here are some of the best superfoods that are fairly affordable:
- Beans – Fiber and protein are abundant in this superfood. Plus, beans are very inexpensive. They’re also rich in various vitamins and minerals. If you want to lose weight in a healthy way, eat beans.
- Blueberries – This is an amazing source of antioxidants. It is rich with vitamin C, polyphenols, manganese and Vitamin K. You’ll have healthier heart and bones with this superfood.
- Russet Potatoes – Potassium can boost proper body function. It is the way potatoes are cooked that makes them unhealthy. Don’t use oil when you prepare them.
- Fatty Fish – It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. It is great for your brain and you heart.
- Soy Nuts – For $4 to $7 a pound, this is probably the most affordable superfoods out there. It is rich in manganese and B vitamins.
- Fortified Cereal – It is unlikely that boxed food is considered a superfood, but some cereals are rich in iron and calcium. This is a very affordable way to be healthy.
- SEA Moss – Sea moss, scientifically known as Chondrus crispus, is a type of algae or seaweed. Potential benefits · Supporting weight loss · Supporting thyroid health · Supporting gut health · Supporting immune health. You can enjoy the most natural superfood capsules with Irish Sea Moss, Bladderwrack and Burdock. We Make It Easier for You to Find the Natural Herbs You Need. Visit SEA MOSS Power and Shop!