This giant cable company has given you the best movies and mini series out there.
Now, it is planning to expand its HBO Go, which means it seeks more employees for its technology department.
Here are the major qualifications to land on a job at HBO:
- Tech-Savvy. They need formally educated technologists like game developers, designers, coders, and engineers.
- Creative. They are looking for workers with strategic imagination skills who can come up with new ideas and alternative solutions.
- Resilience. They will give you a test to find out how determined you are. For HBO, resilience is one of the best qualities when it comes to strategic imagination skills.
- Research. Applicants should do the right amount of research on the background of HBO. They should know about the company’s culture and major priorities. They should have basic knowledge on the latest trends, shows and movies in the company’s programs.
- Connections. They should get to know some of the employees in advance, so that they will have an idea what it is like working for HBO.
- Interview. During the interview, you should let them know that you have ample amount of experience. But most of all, you should be able to show them that you have great potential.