If you study highly successful people from Warren Buffet to John D. Rockefeller, you can see that they have common sets of winner attitudes and mindsets.
- They have a clear vision of what they really want. They can paint you a detailed picture of their ultimate end goal. You must be clear and definitive on what you really want for yourself. You must know exactly how it would look like and how you would feel if you achieved it.
- Now that you have a detailed vision of your goal, the next step is to have a map as detailed and as graphic as your vision. You should have a step by step plan on how to achieve your dreams. You should have enough resolve to not easily steer away from the path you have created.
- You should stick to the goal and the map no matter what. Persevere until you reach the goal you have set. Never Give up.
- You need to set a deadline for your goal. All successful people have a timeline.
- Seek help. There are no self made millionaires. These successful people have partners, mentors, a team, or subordinates.
- Know yourself and be realistic with your goals. You can’t be an NBA superstar if you are just 5 feet tall. Search for your passion and build your ultimate goal out of it.