Drinking too much alcohol can set the same social panic that cigarette smoking brings. The era of drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes as the tag of a true macho men is almost over. There is a gradual transition away from drinking too much alcohol. Being sober is the new in thing these days.
John Risby is one of the people who got fed up with pubs and stores who sell too much alcohol and treat you with contempt if you ask for alcohol-free alternative drinks. So he set up his own Alcohol-Free Shop.
They were greeted with mockery and hostility at first. But after putting up a warehouse in Manchester and buying former rival The LoNo Club, they are now Europe’s number one alcohol-free specialists.
Here are some of the best alcohol-free alternatives that you must try:
- James White Russet Apple Juice
- Luscombe Hot Ginger Beer
- Peter Spanton Cardamom Tonic
- Bavaria Wit Beer
- Bottle Green Blackcurrant and Coffee
- ViVa White Peach and Melon
- Eisberg Alcohol-free Rosé
- Clayston’s Cola Tonic
- Torres Natureo Syrah
- Big Tom
- Mr Fitzpatricks Sarsaparilla
- Abel & Cole Green Juicing Box
- Belvoir Coconut and Lime Pressé
- Marks & Spencer Elderflower Cordial
- Carl Jung Mousseux Sparkling Wine