You are afraid of the thief in the dark alley that might snatch your wallet. You should fear more the thief in your mind that will steal your success.
Here are bad habits that might hinder you from being successful:
- Mistaking activity with productivity. Just because you are busy, doesn’t mean you are doing the right thing that would lead you to your ultimate goal.
- Being a Perfectionist. This will eat up your energy and paralyze you. The closest to perfect you can be is by being fully present in the moment.
- Shying from Risk. Afraid of risks? Life is the riskiest thing, because you won’t get out alive.
- Fear. These are just imaginary things that probably won’t happen anyway.
- Failing to Plan. If you fail to plan, then you are planning to fail. Know your goal, and come up with a graphic detail to achieve it.
- Focusing on Weaknesses. Instead of looking at the negative traits of the people around you or even in yourself, look for the strengths and enhance them.
- Doing Things on Your Own. Nothing great was ever achieved without a team.
- Being in a Crowd Like Your. You wont grow if the people around you are just like yourself.