In line with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), consumers from California are entitled to the following rights:
- The right to ask for the removal of personal data we have kept about you
- The right to request that we reveal the kind of personal information we collect, disclose, use, and sell (as defined in the CCPA).
- The right to have access to a copy of personal data we have kept about you
- The right to exercise any of your California privacy rights without discrimination
- The right to discontinue the sale of your personal data
Glozine.com is currently not involved in the sale of customer information. However, following the new California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), you have the right to record your preference of opting out from the sale of your personal data.
California Residents who wish to submit their verifiable request are free to contact us.
How to Reach US
In case you have any concerns or questions regarding our practices or policies, you can get in touch with us at any time.
If your statement of concern or inquiry is about California Privacy Rights, kindly, remember to include “California Privacy Rights Request” in your email’s subject line.
The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), which came into effect as of May 25, 2018, is an iteration of the existing data protection laws defined and enforced by the European Union. UK Business Marketing is committed to ensuring that its services comply with the GDPR, and that its clients can continue to use its services. Company has for months designated an internal team, which are accompanied by the Company’s legal consultants and other professional and expert consultants, for the sole purpose of ensuring all required actions are taken in order to achieve GDPR compliance. Please see below a general overview which details the Company’s compliance with GDPR.
JURISDICTION SPECIFIC PROVISIONS
If your location is within the European Economic Area (EEA):
1. Your Personal Data Controller
Our GDPR agent can easily be reached through our “contact us” form clearly available here on our website.
2. Legal Basis for Making Use of Personal Data
We can only proceed to process your personal information if we are legally given us a go-ahead to do so, which may include:
- To meet the terms of local obligations and statutes
- Our contract’s agreement with our users and to perform any requirements before closing the contract deal.
- Cases, where the user has given clear consent, and lastly
- To look after our own legitimate interests or those of third-party affiliates and our business partners
The rationale behind our utilizing and managing user personal data and the permissible rights which let us do so are further explained below:
The purpose for Which We Process, Transfer, and Manage Personal Data:
- To address questions, and comments, process requests, and administer excellent customer service.
- To offer the services and products that user request
- To give users specific services and products or to refer them to features or areas of the website that we believe may be of interest to them.
- To operate and assess our business and make improvement to it (including coming up with new features and applications, enhancing user experience, carrying out communiqués, and determining marketing strategies’ efficiency).
- To notify users of and steer their participation in programs, interactive events, special promotions, contests, and offers.
- To equip our third-party service providers and partners so that they can efficiently carry out tasks on our behalf
- To gather and analyze data on how patroons utilize our websites (this may include market trends, research, anonymization of user information, and financial analysis.
- To notify users of any changes taking place on our websites likely to affect them.
- To modify our advertising efforts so that it matches our users’ interests as well as their activities on our website and the third party’s services and websites.
Our Data Processing Legal Basis
To be able to execute transactions and provide our users with our services as per the applicable contract between us and our users, data processing is necessary.
Data processing is also essential because it enables us to address comments and questions, and provide our customers with all-around support. Executing mandate and or acting upon requests in accordance with the agreement between users and us, requires data processing.
For us to honor and comply with any given requests made by users for such materials, we may be obligated to email our users’ marketing communiqués. We have a legitimate business interest to market products and services through other ways and referring our users to various services we offer or to different areas of our websites that we feel may match their interests. We are however aware of our responsibility of ensuring that we maintain fair, reasonable, and tempered marketing practices that will never in any way harm or be prejudicial to the user.
We may occasionally send emails as well as other digital communiqués if you have approved to receive these communiqués. It is in your interest as a user and also in us if you have given consent to get these communiqués and to further get in touch with you as regards your participation in certain programs, events, or other interactive engagements. It is our duty to ensure that we uphold fair, reasonable, and tempered practices when sending communiqués and they will not in any way harm the user or be prejudicial.
To ensure that we operate our business and provide the services that our users request, we may have a legitimate interest to process some specific personal data. We will ensure to uphold fair, reasonable, and tempered processing of personal data which will not in any way be prejudicial or cause harm to the user.
In case you have signed up to be getting certain communiqués, we will email them to you based on how you utilize our websites and your interests.
It is necessary for us to make use of your personal information so that we can be able to effectively execute our duties as specified by any pertinent agreement agreed upon between us and the user. Third-party service providers also have access to your personal data and use it to handle tasks on our behalf and also use it to carry out their duties. We will uphold fair, reasonable, and tempered use of your personal data, and usage will not in any way be prejudicial or harm the user.
To be able to execute duties and provide our users with the services or products agreed upon in any pertinent contract between us and users, it is necessary for us to process personal data.
When processing personal data, we will ensure to comply with legal obligations and also follow through with government statutes so as to uphold the interest of the public. However, there are instances where we may not be in a position to fulfill this promise:
- In case it becomes necessary for us to act on the legal request, as in a subpoena or following a court order.
- If we feel that it is necessary to share or process your personal data to guard against monetary loss, or physical harm, or to comply with authorities following a criminal investigation of illegal activity.
- To protect our users and their personal data against, theft, criminal, and fraudulent activities, and to spot such threats so that they can be neutralized during website updates in the future.
- If requested by law enforcement authorities or government agencies to transfer or process user personal data in order to comply with legal statutes.
- To uphold the policies of our own company, comply with federal statutes, and aid with law enforcement inquiries.
- If we decide to sell a part of our entire business as in transfer, reorganization, or liquidation, we will responsibly notify our users of such a process in a reasonable timeframe. We shall communicate either by doing a post on pertinent information which will be plainly visible on our websites or we may notify you through an email. We shall inform our users of their options, changes to our terms of services, or changes of ownership as far as their personal information is concerned.
3. International Transfers
During the processing of personal data, some of your data may be transferred to or processed in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Since some of our third-party service providers and partners operate in countries, not within the EEA, processing of their data may take place in countries outside of the EEU. It may include transferring or processing data to or from the USA. If transferring or processing of user personal data outside the EEU’s boundaries becomes necessary (regions classified by European Commission as having poor data protection policies), we will ensure to take meticulous precautions to protect your personal data in the classified regions.
4. Personal Data Retention
When visiting our website and making use of our services, we may keep relevant personal data as long as it is necessary to help us provide you with quality services and user experience. There are cases in which we may store your personal data for a long much longer time. These instances may include resolving disputes that may rise from any of our third-party providers, complying with applicable law, and helping us operate our business. Whichever the instance, we do value and respect your autonomy over your personal data, and in case we are requested, we will first ask to verify your identity and whether we have or are processing any of your collected personal data.
5. Data Subject Access Rights
As a user, you do have the following rights:
- The right to make changes or alter your personal data as it relates to our business or amend any inaccuracies.
- The right to ask us to limit the processing of your personal data in certain extenuating situations.
- The right to request that we remove the personal data you shared with us, and ask that we stop using it in line with the law.
- The right to request information regarding your personal data processing and to verify whether or not we are processing the data.
- The rights to take back your consent any time you feel like as regards permissions or services you have permitted with regard to our business operations.
- The right to receive and verify any of your personal data that we have gathered and have it shared in a commonly used readable machine format as well as the right to transmit the data yourself directly to identify parties under technically feasible circumstances.
- The right to officially file a grievance or complaint in case you feel that there has been a misuse of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing and use of your personal data is protected by law and according to extenuating circumstances.
If you desire to seize the opportunity of any of the abovementioned rights, feel free to contact us using any of the methods listed in the “How to Contact Us” segment in these terms. Please, note that we reserve the right to decline any requests (as protected by law) in whole or in part and that the above-mentioned rights are not absolute.