Hair loss is a threatening, frustrating, and depressing medical condition that adversely affects your appearance and lowers your self-confidence. Is your cabinet full of hair loss lotions, potions, and pills that claim to prevent hair loss? Are you tired of having tried every possible product that assured you of restoring healthy, shiny hair?
The cosmetic industry is filled with products that promise astonishing results but deliver only disappointment. But, did you know that the key to healthy and lustrous hair is hidden right within you? Your system holds a host of healthy bacteria that have the power to reverse hair loss and restore your former hair growth. These good bacteria are known as probiotics and they have the potential to repair the damage done to your hair and stimulate healthy hair growth. Let’s explore the benefits of this “all-natural” solution for treating hair loss.
A stressful lifestyle, processed foods, prolonged exposure to toxic substances, and an increasing dependence on alcohol and smoking do a lot of damage to your inner ecosystem. This paves the way for premature graying of hair, baldness, skin problems, poor digestion, and obesity.
A regular intake of probiotic supplements will not only help your hair grow, but also reactivate the dead hair follicles and nourish damaged hair to give you lively, lustrous hair. Begin with a probiotic regime today and return your skin and hair to their former healthy state.
What Causes Hair Loss?
Hair loss stems from a variety of reasons including stress, hormonal fluctuations, nutritional deficiency, genetic predispositions, or a family history of hair loss. When the body is exposed to toxic substances and is filled with hazardous foods, the skin and hair do not receive adequate nutrition and it results in skin aging and hair loss. Your diet has a direct impact on the quality of your hair because your hair is made up of keratin. Diet that is rich in protein and sulfur is sure to boost hair growth from within.
If your hair loss is not inherited, it may be triggered due to medications, thyroid, anemia, hair styling products, and a protein-deficient diet. Whatever be the underlying cause of your hair loss, probiotics can work wonders for you. They are a perfect remedy for all types of hair problems including dryness, dullness, frizziness, and hair thinning. Probiotics can also keep the internal ecosystem in perfect balance, prevent inflammation which often targets hair growth and balance your crazy hormones.
Alternative Options For Healthy-looking Hair Locks
- Wash your hair with cold water to prevent further hair loss.
- Treat your hair with a Moroccan oil massage at least once a week.
- You can take herbal hair loss multivitamins.
- Exercising is not only good for the body but also for your hair. It promotes blood circulation and stimulates hair growth.
- Drinking a lot of water will keep the body hydrated and recuperate the damage done to your hair.
- Do not brush your hair while it is still wet.
- Stop using chemical -laden shampoos and conditioners.
- Don’t expose your hair to the excessive heat of hair straightners and blow dryers on a daily basis.
- Avoid using detangling serums and chemical hair sprays that contain laureth sulfates.
- Don’t do hairstyles that exert a lot of pressure on your hair follicles. Avoid making tight buns and ponytails if your hair fall is severe.
You can also try these 5 effective home remedies to promote healthy hair growth:
1. Massage your hair and scalp at least once a week using coconut oil or almond oil by applying light pressure.
2. Indian gooseberry is a rich source of Vitamin C which is known to accelerate hair growth. Mix one tablespoon of lemon juice with the pulp of Indian gooseberry and use it to massage your scalp. Cover your hair with a shower cap and leave it overnight.
3. The hormone antecedents, nicotinic acid and proteins in fenugreek seeds can stimulate hair growth and nourish hair follicles. Take one cup of fenugreek seeds and soak them in water overnight. Grind the seeds into a fine paste the next morning and apply the paste on your hair. Cover the hair with a shower cap for 45 minutes and wash them. Follow this regime for a month for healthy looking hair.
4. The alkalizing properties of aloe vera can promote hair growth and restore the hair’s pH balance. Applying aloe vera gel onto the hair and scalp three to four times a week will add strength, shine and luster to your hair.
5. Include beetroot juice in your daily diet. It contains protein, carbohydrates, potassium, calcium, phosphorus and vitamins B and C. Beetroot juice has all the nutrients and minerals that are essential for healthy hair growth.
However, if you don’t have the time to invest on your hair care, probiotic supplements can be your one-stop solution.