Six Star Pro Whey Protein Overview
Six Star Pro Whey Protein is a top-notch protein formula, gluten free that contains 30 grams of protein for each serving and combines essential ingredients like glutamine and creatine monohydrate. It works to build four times the muscle growth and twice the average strength with whey proteins and quick-absorbing BCAAs that is crucial to help you recover from regular workouts.
This product has 100% whey protein powder that enhances quick absorption and smooth blending. It is made up of four flavors namely; Strawberry, Cookies & Cream, Vanilla and Triple Chocolate. It is available for order and purchase at the brand’s official website and other leading online stores.
What Is Six Star Pro Whey Protein?
Six Star Pro Whey Protein is the ideal supplement to support fuel training and recovery. It contains essential ingredients such as glutamine, creatine monohydrate and BCAAs that lead to increase in muscle growth and increase in overall strength. It is more potent and superior to regular protein and works efficiently to help you recover quickly from intense workouts.
What Is The Company Behind Six Star Pro Whey Protein?
Muscletech Elite Series sports nutrition a US-based company is the manufacturer of Six Star Pro Whey Protein with experience in the business for 23 years since 1995. It aims to produce, research, potent, high-quality sports supplements for its customers all over the world.
The company is legendary in the production of other top-notch products that have an existence of over a decade in the market such as Cell-Tech, Nitro-Tech, Mass-Tech and Nano Vapor.
What Are the Ingredients Used To Make Six Star Pro Whey Protein?
This product incorporates the following elements that work efficiently to increase muscle growth and strength.
- Whey protein (97%) has various vital amino acids which are absorbed immediately to aid in the increase of strength, muscle growth and lose excessive amounts of fats.
- L-Glutamine is an essential amino acid needed in significant amounts in the body and helps promote brain and digestive health, athletic performance, and muscle growth.
- L-Valine is also an ideal amino acid that ensures the supply of energy in the form of blood rich in nutrients to the muscles for muscle growth.
- L-Leucine is one of (BCAAs) which plays an enormous role in enhancing muscular growth
- Calcium (230 mg) helps promote both healthy bones and teeth.
- Iron (1.1 mg) aids in the transport of oxygen to your blood cells and significant in reducing fatigue making it one ideal complement any protein supplement.
What Are The Advantages of Six Star Pro Whey Protein?
- An excellent protein blend of WPI and WPC to enhance lean muscle growth
- It is a significant monohydrate that leads to increase in work capacity, muscle mass and strength
- Glutamine is vital in boosting growth hormones levels up
- L-valine amino acid that facilitates the efficient supply of energy to the muscles
What Are The Disadvantages of Six Star Pro Whey Protein?
- High sodium contents that can be harmful to people with cardiovascular issues
- The presence of carrageenan, an additive which may lead to digestive discomfort
4.0 out of 5 stars Great Tasting Shake
Flavor: Triple Chocolate Size: 2 Pound Package Type: Standard Packaging Verified Purchase
“This is a great value for a whey protein supplement. Each serving has 2.5g of creatine and 30g of protein. The protein blends bottle immediately and have the same taste in strawberry and vanilla added in milk. It is compatible with my stomach and when mixed with milk and I can take up to two servings at a time comfortably. I look forward to trying other different flavors once I complete this container.”
Six Star Pro Whey Protein Review- Does It Works?
Six Star Pro Whey Protein supplement claims to deliver the best results to the end user making it a top solution for the increase in both muscle growth and strength. It has 100% whey protein powder that facilitates immediate absorption and smooth blending.
What Are The Possible Side Effects of Six Star Pro Whey Protein?
- Sodium constituting 230 mg may be some concern for individuals who experience cardiovascular issues, and this may also lead to excessive water retention which may not be ideal for people with less swollen physique.
- The carrageenan component may lead to digestive and intestinal discomfort for some individuals. Seek a doctor’s advice before consuming this product. It should not be taken as the primary source of nutrition. The manufacturer warns the use of this product by individuals younger than the age of 18 and pregnant women.