Obviously from time to time, there is always something that suddenly breaks or something lying around that cannot be used since it is broken. A broken piece of anything or surface can be very unnerving. Looking at that crack and you just wish you could co-join them and it goes away. Well the market offers you with a high range of plastic resin products that can enable you mend these broken pieces. Just to be clear we are not talking about hearts here, its mending of surfaces such as delicate glasses, broken pipes, leather, copper, wood, metal, vinyl, PVC and porcelain. However not many products can handle that range of products, may be just a few broken pipes. The Lazer Bond however is different as it is able to mend just about anything broken. It comes in the shape and design of a pen, with a blue tip head. It has the shortest curing time recorded that you will experience compared to other resins, just 3 seconds. The product also is easy for you to use without the occurrence of any mess. It provides a neat bond between two separate parts.
You can purchase the Laze bond unique plastic resin from the following online stores:-
- At amazon.com at $19.93 with free shipping.
- At their official website, lazerbondusa.com at $19.99 plus an extra one for free and a carrying case.
Manufacturer information and claims about Lazer Bond
The Lazer Bond plastic resin is a product by BulbHead. It has been manufactured in the USA by Teblebrands. The manufacturer claims that this product enables the user to fix almost anything from delicate glass to leaky pipes. They claim that lazer bond dries up and hardens in a short span of just 3 seconds when exposed to UV Light. They also promise that the plastic resin will not harden in the container, enabling you to get a maximal use of the amount of resin in the container.
How does Lazer Bond work?
- The lazor bond is a plastic resin product designed to enable you repair broken surfaces such as porcelain and leather. The product works by creating an air-tight and water-tight bond between the two separated surfaces of up to 350 pounds. The plastic resin you apply to the surface is dried up using UV light.
- The Liquid Plastic Resin found in Lazor Bond.
- The plastic found in lazor bond is a liquefied form of your usual form of solid plastic. The liquid found in the plastic resin is what keeps it in its liquid form.
- It is from this ideology that the product works using the ideology of adhesiveness. When exposed to UV light provided, the light breaks away the liquid part. This in turn enables adhesive attraction between the solid molecules to form a strong plastic bond.
- The molecules put themselves in an organized way to enable the plastic resin to ensure a neat, non-messy bond.
Active Key Ingredients
The benefits of using Lazer Bond
These are the benefits that are associated with the use of Lazer Bond:-
- Enables you to form new pieces.
- It is very easy to use, by anyone
- Can hold up to 350 pounds.
- It is relatively affordable.
- It will not harden inside the container, thus no wastage or loss.
- The nozzle does not get gummed up.
- It is not messy in time of application.
- It has a short time period for drying up
- It offers a 30-day money back guarantee and free shipping.
The Disadvantages of Lazer Bond
- The product works with a broken surface which can be still be attached together uniformly.
- Not available in stores, you have to order it online.
I have to say that, when I bought it, I didn’t expect much. Was I WRONG!!! It does everything that it promises and really does cure in 3 seconds. I’ve used it for mending broken items, reducing size of a ring so that it doesn’t slip on my finger and tons of other stuff. Definitely GREAT and meets all claims. – Boris Manev
Excellent product! Quick and easy repairs… – Albert Lieske
The instructions for use of Lazer Bond
- Take your Lazer bond tube and apply it to the intended surface.
- Once applied, activate the UV light and cast it upon the repaired area, where the resin is.
- Wait for just a few seconds for the resin to dry up and create a bond.
The Precautions of using Lazer Bond
Be careful not to let the plastic resin get to your skin, it can cause skin discomfort for some people, though not quiet verified. Otherwise it is a safe to use product. You can just wear protective hand gear when using the product.
The Side Effects of Lazer Bond
The product has been known to have no side effects as far your health is concerned.