There is nothing as irritating as scratches on your wooden surfaces. They kill the general outlook of your door, cabinet, or table. You almost feel like if only you could scrap out that part to its original state, free of scratches. While this may have seemed impossible, well not anymore if you have the Scratch Aide package to remove the scratches for you and return your table to its original state. The Scratch Aide is a liquid designed to seep into your cracks and scratches and somehow has them disappear from the surface, giving you a smooth wood. They get to give you the wood butter for free. It is also very easy to use and not cumbersome when it comes to storage.
- scratchaide.com at $10.00 plus $7.95 for shipping and handling.
- You will get one bottle of scratch aide mender plus another for wood butter, a microfiber cloth and a small spatula.
Manufacturer information and claims about Scratch Aide
This is a product manufactured by Trends International, in the USA. The manufacturers call it the “the perfect match for every scratch”. By this inclining that the Scratch Aide works for all wood surfaces irregardless of the color. They attest that the Scratch Aide works for scratches, cracks and gouges on wood. They also guarantee you with amazing results and the type of wood or its location does not matter. The manufacturers also boast of their high performance of the product, which is key requirement for customers.
The company also holds a high rating with the Better Business Bureau, making it a reliable company to invest in.
How does Scratch Aide work?
The ease in how this product works is relative to how easy it was developed. It has
- Used for concealing scratches.
- It goes on clear into the scratch and is absorbed into the wood.
- Also absorbs all stains on the surface.
- Used to cover cracks and gouges
- Used to direct the liquid into the crack or scratch.
- It enables easy spread of the wood butter.
- Used for cleaning off the excess of the product after it has dried.
Active Key Ingredients
The benefits of using Scratch Aide
These are the following benefits that you will experience when you purchase Scratch Aide
- Fast and easy to use product.
- Works on wooden surfaces of any color.
- Very cost effective.
- Is suitable for all types of wood.
- You can also use it on hardwood floors.
- Absorbs any stain that may have been on the scratch surface.
- It is worth investing on, rather than calling in for repair which may cost a whole lot more.
The Disadvantages of Scratch Aide
- The product offers no money back guarantee or any free trials.
This was the biggest waste of money in 2015. Worst product I have ever tried, doesn’t even come close to what is says it will do. JUNK! – Kimberly Carter
Works well. I have used it on the rails of my stairs and you can’t tell we ever had a chip. – Informatics
The instructions for use of Scratch Aide
- This is a simple product to use. The instructions are given on the spray bottle. Note that the product comes in two bottles (one o.5 oz.of scratch mender and one 0.5 oz. of wood butter) and a small spatula.
- If dealing with a scratch, you just need the scratch mender. Apply a small amount of the Scratch Mender to the scratch. Then wait for about 2 minutes to allow drying, using a cloth wipe of the excess liquid.
- For the gouges and cracks, you will need the wood butter. However, first start with the applying the scratch mender to the crack or gouge; this time a little bit more amount than that you used on the scratch surface. Follow it with the wood butter and fill in the cracks or gouge. Allow it to dry for 24 hours, to ensure the entire surface is covered.
The Precautions of using Scratch Aide
- Keep out of reach of children as it is very harmful to their health, if consumed.
- Follow all the instructions given to ensure that the Scratch Aide product works to its best potential.
The Side Effects
This product is reliable and effective as it blends in with your wood cabinet, door or table. You do not have to worry about any spots left after using it.