Shark Rocket Powerhead Vacuum refers to vacuum cleaning equipment that helps with cleaning in your home. It is designed in such a way that it effortlessly flows along picking up everything in its path that it comes across. Shark Rocket Powerhead Vacuum has a lightweight enabling the user to carry it everywhere to do the necessary cleaning even up the stairs. This equipment is perfect for any user who has light vacuuming to do and is a perfect house cleaning tool. Shark Rocket Powerhead Vacuum comes in different models with different specifications but with the same degree of satisfaction. It is availed in three eye catching colors of blue plasma, purple plum and emerald green.
- It is available at Amazon.com for $240.87
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Shark Rocket Powerhead Vacuum
The manufactures of Shark Rocket Powerhead Vacuum have not been mentioned even though the right information can be found from its official website. The manufacturers however boast of this equipment as the best in vacuuming a limited space as it has a lightweight and is therefore easy to carry along. They claim that Shark Rocket Powerhead Vacuum has a compact design that makes it easier to grab and do the house cleaning.
How Does Shark Rocket Powerhead Vacuum Work?
The Shark Rocket Powerhead Vacuum works by the concept of suctioning. It uses the single cyclone power to pull dirt from the air as this prevents the filters from being clogged. During this time, the strength of the suction power of the vacuum is not lost in any way. The speed of the brush roll can be controlled in accordance to the area you want to clean. When the dirt reaches the maximum fill line, the dust cup should be pressed down using your foot to release the foot pedal located over the vacuums left wheel. This enables the cup to pop up instantly after which it should be lifted off the platform of the vacuum to release dirt and dust.
Components of Shark Rocket Powerhead Vacuum
- It is easy to move around as it is light and has a compact design that makes it perfect to grab during cleaning.
- It is made of a quick release foot pedal that makes it very easy to empty the vacuum
- The Shark Rocket Powerhead Vacuum has a brush roll which is designed in such a way that it makes rinsing and maintaining the vacuum an easy task
- This button is located on the floor nozzle of the vacuum and is used to decrease the suction thereby preventing sucking up of the edge rug into the vacuum cleaner
- This light helps in identifying and correcting any issues associated with the vacuum. For example, a solid green light indicates that the brush roll is working correctly. A solid red light is a sign that the vacuum should be turned off to enable you clear out any objects causing jam. Red blinking light warns you to turn off the vacuum cleaner as it is an indication that it is overheating and should be turned off to enable it cool
- It has a height adjustment button that enables you to adjust the height to your required level. The handle also consists of fingertip controls that enable transition from the carpet to hard floors easy.
Pop-up Dust Cup
Suction Release Button
Benefits of Shark Rocket Powerhead Vacuum
- It can fit under the lowest furniture
- It can easily be handled using one hand
- It is not heavy and can therefore be lifted up easily up the stairs
- This device comes with a five year limited warranty
- The Shark Rocket Powerhead Vacuum can easily transition from the carpet to a bare floor
Drawbacks of Shark Rocket Powerhead Vacuum
- Very little information is given about its manufacturer
- It may not be easily affordable by every user who desires it
It was difficult to believe the reviews..yes, it picked up after my Dyson. I could not comprehend the amount of debris that the Shark picked up. The only negative is because it’s nice and light plus flexible, the collector needs to be emptied after a room. Not a big deal, it’s very easy to empty. I recommend this great little vac. – AnneMo
Made my wife very happy she is handicapped and the machine is light enough for her to handlea, it works well… – William Keller
Precautions in using Shark Rocket Powerhead Vacuum
- The pre-motor foam should be cleaned at least once in a month for effective use of the filters
- The filters should be completely dry before being placed back in the vacuum
- It should be used as a play tool by the kids
- The Shark Rocket Powerhead Vacuum should be kept clean at all times