Something we believe is that every page on the website should be created for a purpose. Our Quality Page Score is therefore a measurement of how well a page achieves that purpose. A page's quality score is not an absolute score however, but rather a score relative to other pages on the website that have a similar purpose. It has nothing to do with any product ratings or rankings. It's our internal auditing tool to measure the quality of the on the page content. There are a number of factors that determine the Page Score of a given page. Landing page quality is a factor in determining Page Score. Landing page quality generally refers to whether or not the overall page contains relevant and original content to the web page visitor. The content quality value of a web page is determined by comparing a page to known quality patterns and each pattern carries a different weighting in how it affects the overall content quality value of a page. We also factor in user generated feedback on this form plus a page quality algorithm. Since web pages content can change, the content quality value of a web page is updated periodically
How Exactly Do Joint Pain Supplements Work?
Joint pain supplements help to restore the body back to its normal function by replacing the missing ingredients that are possibly the trigger of discomfort and body pain.
Aging is one inevitable change that catches up with all of us at some point in life. Depending on one’s genes, lifestyle and health condition, when aging sets in, people begin experiencing joint pains, wrinkles begin to creep in, and the hair begins to fall off or turn grey (source).
In particular, joint pain is one sign of aging. When we begin growing old, our ligaments gradually become weaker and joints grow stiff. Other joint support tissues like tendons also feel the impact, which eventually leads to reduced mobility.
What these joint support supplements do is they provide the nutritional components that the body is unable to get enough of naturally from the foods we eat.
Things You Need To Know About Top Joint Pain Supplements
Dietary supplements meant to ease joint pains come with varying success rates. In addition, people respond differently to these supplements, hence the need to use a product as prescribed and the need to remain patient in case the results don’t show up fast.
Also worth noting is that the intensity of the pain may dictate the results you get from your joint support formula. However, in general, most top-rated supplements offer long-term relief from pain as well as promote healing to existing joint damage (source).
These products also provide an additional protective layer against joint damage, as well as help with cushioning and lubrication to improve mobility, and reduced born friction.
Ingredients That Your Joint Pain Supplements Must Have
The component that decides the potency of a dietary supplement is the ingredients it uses. Supplements that use researched ingredients deliver better and safer results.
While it may take a few minutes from your time, it pays off to ensure the product you choose has researches from more than one source backing the potency of its ingredients. Some of the common pain relief ingredients that top-rated supplement use include:
- Hyaluronic Acid – The reason this is an important constituent in joint supplements is that it plays a role in pain relief and joint lubrication – claim also supported in one review article in the Nutrition Journal. Other findings show that in fact, the body has mechanisms that process this acid, besides oral consumption.
- Glucosamine – The body makes this component naturally and its key role is to support tissue repair and ensure the healthy function of cartilages. In addition, different pieces of research agree that Glucosamine is effective in helping to manage mild to moderate arthritis. Some sources quote this ingredient as more effective than ibuprofen or other NSAIDs.
- Methylsulfonylmethane – Shortened to MSM, findings link this organic sulfur to with pain relief and anti-inflammatory properties, according to the Journal of Sports Medicine.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – Another component in top-rated joint support products. It’s said to play a role in supporting mobility though maintain cartilage, as well as slow tissue degeneration, especially when combined with glucosamine (source).
- Omega 3 – Besides supporting heart health this category of essential fatty acids has studies backing their potency in joint health. It plays an active role in enhancing joint lubrication, management of swelling and reducing body pains (source).
- Boswellia Serrata Extract – Also indicated with properties of improving flexibility and reducing swelling.
The good part is that you can find great joint support supplements in the market that have all the right ingredients and in their correct ratios, in one formulation. As you check around for the best product, however, don’t assume, go online and conduct some additional research on the components it uses to know if they are also safe for long term use. And you know what, you can always begin with the top-rated products, such as the below:
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."