There are a lot of best and worst moments in this year’s Emmy Awards, from Bryan Cranston and Julia Louis-Dreyfus kiss to Sofia Vergara’s controversial act.
Now let’s take a trip down memory lane and see the best Emmy Awards moments in history:
- Jennifer Aniston was recognized as the 2002 Outstanding Lead Actress in a comedy series. She gave a very emotional speech after receiving the award.
- Frasier has 37 wins, making it the TV show with the most wins. It won Outstanding Comedy Series five times.
- James Gandolfini is a three-time Outstanding Actor Emmy winner as Tony Soprano in the acclaimed The Sopranos. The great actor died in 2013 due to heart attack.
- Modern Family has won Outstanding Comedy Series for the past four years. Its actors Ty Burrell and Julie Bowen each won their own Emmys in 2011.
- Charlie Sheen made an appearance in the 2011 Emmys, wishing his former Two and a Half Men crew the best. This was after his meltdown and being taken out of the TV comedy.
- Sarah Jessica Parker grabbed two Emmys for playing Carrie Bradshaw in the hit Sex and the City, a show that was nominated 54 times in its six years on TV.