Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie finally tied the not on August 23 at a chapel in Chateau Miraval, which is their home located in the South of France. They got married in a private ceremony with only a handful of friend and relatives. Jolie’s father Jon Voight wasn’t even invited. Their children all had roles to play in the wedding.
Since there are no official wedding photos released yet everybody is wondering what the bride wore and how beautiful she might have looked.
Angelina Jolie might have worn a bridal pantsuit, knowing her boyish unapologetic attitude, but here are some possible wedding wardrobes she could have worn:
- 2014 Fall Temperley bridal collection. A big pyramid-looking dress filled with ruffles would look unique in her wedding day.
- 2014 Fall Houghton bridal collection. Who wouldn’t want to see those powerful legs again?
- 214 Fall Vera Wang bridal collection. She is really not in to pink, but she might to something different for this special event.
- 2015 Spring Carolina Herrera bridal collection.
- Alfredo Angelo’s Disney Fairy Tale Wedding collection. Her Maleficent look was magnificent, but it would be weird to look like a villain on your wedding day.