Some World Cup players have millions of fans worldwide both because they are football superstars and because they simply give new meaning to the words muy caliente.
When a favourite player exchanges shirt with an opponent at the end of the game, millions of eyes stare at their naked physiques.
Yes, they look hot in the field, but these athletes can also pull off a suit and tie attire off the field.
There are a several World Cup players who re good at handling the ball as well as rocking a suit for other more formal or casual occasions.
Cristiano Ronaldo looks smouldering hot without his shirt; but he also looks incredible in a suit. He is not the best looking football player in a suit though; there are also other players who can wear a suit quite well. Shakira’s Gerard Pique looks amazing, while Brazil’s Neymar da Silva is equally hot.
Here is a list of the hottest World Cup player in a suit:
- Cristiano Ronaldo. His off field look can easily make ladies curse away just to let out their emotions.
- Gerard Pique. He looks dapper in a suit, making ladies say “ay caramba!”
- Olivier Giroud. Not in a suit and tie, but in a printed shirt and white pants. Just delightful.
- Neymar da Silva. Besides his talent in the field, ladies can easily see why he is called Brazil’s golden boy.
- Robin Van Persie. He has the best hairstyle in the World Cup. He also wears his tux and bow tie as wonderfully as he does his hair.
- Mats Hummels. This German hunk fits perfectly in his suit, while his girl Cathy Fischer fits quite well in his arms.
- Lionel Messi.Argentina’s hunk of a player is perfect in a suit off field.