Daiel Radcliffe’s Reddit AMA was supposed to be about his new film Horns, but it couldn’t be helped if he talks bout some never before known Harry Potter trivia about him.
- His favorite character is Gary Oldman’s Sirius black or Lupin, because these were people that Harry’s dad used to hang out with.
- Daniel’s Horcrux would be an album in his iPod that means “Ziggy Stardust.”
- His favorite scenes to shoot were the Gringott’s action scene in the last movie with Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Warwick Davis, and Helena Bonham Carter.
- His Hogwarts House would be Gryffindor, perhaps it’s his bias, but he said he just couldn’t picture himself in any other house.
- He kept a collection of glasses from the Harry Potter set.
- The best prank during filming was when Alan Rickman put a fart machine in Daniel’s sleeping bag during a very important and long developing shot.
- He wanted the part in the book where Nearly Headless Nick celebrated his birthday party to be a part of the film, but it surprisingly was not.
- His parents and the whole crew of the Harry Potter franchise treated them like kids and not some superstar celebrities, which is how they stayed grounded.
- There were three or four Hedwigs, and they are now probably with Gary Gero, who is the head of the Harry Potter animals department.