We all know that celebrity marriages don’t last. Some of these celebrities simply made a hobby of marrying and divorcing.
Here are some of the most notable celebrities who have been divorced multiple times:
- Pamela Anderson. Early this year, she announced that she remarried producer Rick Salomon. After six months, they got divorced again. It was in 2007 when they were first wed. They also got annulled that year after two months into the marriage. She married Tommy Lee in 1995, four days after knowing him. They had two sons, but three years later, they got divorced. She also got hitched with music superstar Kid Rock back in 2006 for only four months.
- Zsa Zsa Gabor. She got married to Burhan Belge in 1937, and they got divorced in 1941. She was also married to Hilton Hotels founder Conrad Hilton, British actor George sanders, Herbert L. Hutner, Joshua S. Cosden Jr., designer Jack Ryan, Michael O’Hara, Count Felipe de Alba, and her last husband was Frederic Prince von Anhalt, whom she is still together with until now.
- Jennifer Lopez. She married waiter Ojani Noa back in 1997. After a year, they split up. She married Cris Judd in 2001, and her last husband was Marc Anthony. They had twins and they are now divorced. No, she didn’t get married with P. Diddy and she recently broke up with boyfriend Casper Smart.
- Charlie Sheen. He got married with Donna Peele in 1995, Denise Richards in 2002, and her third wife was Brooke Mueller, whom he got twin sons with. Now he is engaged to porn star Brett Rossi.
- Tom Cruise. His first wife was Mimi Rogers in 1987, they split up and he was married next to Nicole Kidman. He got married with Katie Holmes in 2006, but got divorced in 2012. Scientology is still looking for candidates for his new wife.
Here are other honorable mentions:
- Billy Bob Thornton
- Liza Minnelli
- Martin Scorsese
- Christie Brinkley
- Greena Davis