Some of the most famous fashion icons in Vogue wouldn’t be complete without their pets.
Here are the most popular fashion pets that made it in Vogue with their masters:
- Delevigne’s Rabbit. Cara Delevigne’s Rabbit can be seen in between her shoots while jet setting all over the world for Cara’s fashion gigs.
- Beckham’s Pooch. The Beckhams have a pooch named Coco and it is very fabulous with its LA Lakers shirt and party hats.
- Versace’s Dog. Donatella Versace has an A-list dog named Audrey, whom she named after fabulous Miss Hepburn.
- Burns’ Pet Cat. Fran Burns has a cat named Miu Miu. The Vogue fashion designer is always entertained by Miu Miu’s antics.
- Bundchen’s Dog. Gisele Bundchen’s dog Lua is as pretty as her owner and is quite peaceful.
- Holland’s Dog. Henry Holland’s dog Peggy has always been a faithful friend to him.
- Wu’s Feline Friends. Jinxy and Peaches are designer Jason Wu’s cats, and they are very adorable.
- Moss’ Dog. Kate Moss’s pet dog Archie has a rock n’ roll influence into it.
- Lagerfeld’s Cat. Karl Lagerfeld’s cat Choupette has a beauty contract, publishing deal and even 38,000 followers in Twitter.
- Palermo’s Fashion Hound. Mr. Butler is Olivia Palermo’s famous titled dog.
- Williams’ Dog. David Williams and Lara Stone have a dog named Bert and it is the apple of their eyes. This dog once rocked a little tux during Elton John’s Ball.
- Bailey’s Dog. Laura Bailey’s pet dog Frankie looks elegant and very photogenic in its owner’s instagram posts.
- Jacobs’ Pup. Marc Jacobs’ pup Neville has a regular instagram update and is around in fashion shoots and shows.
- Bumpus’ Cat. Jessica Bumpus’ cat has an adorable complete name – Aggie Chic Sweet Grace Jones Bumpus.