Everybody dies, even your favorite Hollywood stars. However, sometimes their deaths are just too surprising and shocking.
After what happened to Robin Williams, it would be timely to look back at some of the most shocking Hollywood deaths in history:
- Robin Williams. The comedian with many faces seems to look like a happy person on the surface. But the truth is, he had been struggling with depression, which ultimately led him to take his own life.
- Brittany Murphy. Fans were clueless when the Clueless star died in 2009 at the age of 32 after suffering from Pneumonia for a long time. A few months later, her husband died due to pneumonia as well.
- Heath Ledger. After the best performance in his life as the Joker in The Dark Knight, Heath died after overdosing from prescription drug.
- Whitney Houston. She owns the world’s most melodious voice. She died in her bathroom tub in 2012. Authorities said she drowned, but they also found out that there was cocaine in her system.
- Paul Walker. With his career in an all time high due to their successful Fast and the Furious franchise, this young actor died ironically in a car crash that shocked the world.