Celebrity couples matter a lot to young people in the ‘90s. If you were in your youths during the ‘90s, you were definitely affected by some of the worse celebrity couple break ups during that era.
- Johnny Depp and Kate Moss. This couple looks fabulous and glamorous together in their photo ops. They broke up in 1998, which left Moss and the rest of the fans crying whole year round.
- Dawson Leary and Joey Potter. Though they were not a real couple, the Dawson’s Creek love story affected all its fans. Their broke up broke the hearts of many.
- Brad Pitt and Gwyneth Paltrow. They simply look great together. But it seems like nothing lasts forever.
- Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillips. After the massive success of Cruel Intentions in 1999, it seems like their relationship took a down turn.
- P.Diddy and Jennifer Lopez. Everybody just wanted Puff Daddy and Jennifer Lopez. But it seems like this couple wanted to go separate ways and change their names to P.Diddy and J.Lo.
- Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears. Fans are still hoping for them to get back together and bring sexy back even until now.