Movies are very entertaining that captivates people. Fans memorize some of the best lines from their favorite movies. Others love to dress up as their favorite characters. And there are those who collect some of the Movie props used during production.
But there are props that simply define the movies. Which is why having some of these props would show how much of a die-hard fan you really are. These props are quite expensive, and some of them are sold at an even higher price for its value.
Here are some of the most expensive movie props ever sold:
- Marilyn Monroe’s White Dress from the movie The Seven Year Itch ($4,600,000)
- Audrey Hepburn’s Iconic Ascot Dress from the movie My Fair Lady ($4,551,000)
- James Bond’s Aston Martin DB5 from the movie Goldfinger ($4,408,456)
- “Do-Re-Mi” Outfits from the Sound of Music ($1,560,000)
- James Bond’s Lotus Submarine Car from The Spy Who Loved Me ($860,000)
- Flying Car from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang ($805,000)
- Audrey Hepburn’s Black Givenchy Dress ($792,165)
- Cowardly Lion Outfit from The Wizard of Oz ($700,000)
- Ruby Slippers from The Wizard of Oz ($660,000)
- George Lucas’s Panavision PSR 35MM Camera from Star Wars: A New Hope ($625,000)