Brangelina recently got married in a private ceremony in France. There are plenty of celebrities who got married this year.
Here are the top celebrity couple who tied the knot this year:
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. Brangelina finally made it official on August 23, in a private ceremony in Chateau Miraval, France. Their children Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Knox and Vivienne all played a part in the wedding ceremony.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. The Rapper and the reality star got married in May 2014. They spent a weekend extravaganza from France, Italy and other countries in Europe.
- Dwayne Wade and Gabrielle Union. The NBA star and actress got married at the luxurious Chateau Artisan in Miami on August 30. The ceremony included the basketball player’s two sons and nephew.
- Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting. Tennis pro and Big Bang Theory actress tied the not in a New Year’s Eve wedding ceremony in Southern California after dating for six months.
- Adam Brody and Leighton Meester. Oranges’ Seth Cohen and Blair Waldolf got engaged in November 2013 and got married in February 2014. The couple who play iconic character were always close and they got married in secret.