While blonde is the favorite mane color for sunny, hot summer, dark cocoa shades are favorites for the cold weather. Before you head to your favorite salon to have your gorgeous hair dyed or styled for the chilly new season, don’t forget to take inspiration from the most beautiful brunettes this world has ever seen.
Dark colored hues give timeless appeal, elegance, and is spectacularly versatile. Take a look at this list of the best brunettes of all time so you’d be guided.
- Audrey Hepburn. Her dark, pixy, and impish sophisticated hairstyle complements her wide-eyed innocent gaze.
- Elizabeth Taylor. Her luscious rumples of dark espresso curls is not only dramatic, it also highlights her famous violet eyes.
- Miranda Kerr. This Australian beauty gives new meaning to versatility every time she projects with her dark colored hair.
- Keira Knightley. The British actress embodies elegance and class with her brooding looks and dark mane.
- Penelope Cruz. The world’s favorite Spanish woman always looks fresh with her tousled bed hair.
- Cindy Crawford. Her beauty is timeless. Thanks to her dark hues.
- Frida Kahlo. Her surrealist approach in art can only be highlighted with her dark hair, which is always pinned up with a braid.
- Diane von Furstenberg. This is what classic grace looks like.
- Diana Ross. Her afro only underlined her beauty further.
- Coco Chanel. The mother who gave birth to this day’s grace, class, and elegance kept her jet black hair short, with her famous quote, “A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life,” also making her the chic.