Some of the major houses that were presented for the Paris Couture Fashion Week’s high Jewellery collections were Chanel, Dior, Bvlgari and Chaumet and your jaw will drop by the beauty of their jewellery collections.
1. Louis Vuitton Genesis Necklace. It has 87.92-carat Australian opal, tourmaline, sapphire, and of course, diamonds.
2. Louis Vuitton Apotheosis has white gold and a diamond bracelet.
3. Boucheron Quarte Cuff also stands out with its white gold and shimmering diamonds.
4. Chaumet Lumières d’Eau necklace. It is in white gold with diamonds, lapis lazuli, sapphires, black spinels and a 45.64-carat troida-cut tanzanite.
5. Cartier’s Royal Pearl tiara. It is in platinum and it has a 166.18 grain natural pearl with a 5.03-carat diamond.
6. Archi Dior Bar en Corolle ring. This white gold ring is inspired by based in the Dior Haute Couture Spring/Summer 1947 Bar ensemble. It has 31 purple sapphires, 40 demontroïd garnets, 6 baguette-cut emeralds, 277 pink sapphires, and 483 diamonds.
7. Archi Dior Bar en Corolle bracelet. This white gold Dior Haute Couture Spring/Summer 1947 Bar ensemble inspired bracelet has a 9.13-carat central emerald, 2 orangy-pink spinels, 157 tsavorite garnets, 412 purple sapphires, 723 dmantoid garnets, 200 emeralds, 1,389 pink sapphires, and 1,537 diamonds.
8. Archi Dior Milieu du Siècle earrings. This is inspired by the Dior Haute Couture Spring/Summer 1949 Junon dress. It has 184 diamonds, which totals to 17.96 carats.
9. De Beers Aria high jewellery ring. This ring has diamonds and dark blue aventurine.
10. Bvlgari Viola necklace. This has 16 amethysts.
11. Tiffany Masterpieces drop earrings. This platinum earrings has chrysoprase and diamond, as well as bracelet and platinum necklace with chrysoprase, it also has black onyx.
12. Chanel Cafè Society Sunset necklace. This is in white and pink gold that totals to 18 carats. It also has 5.5-carat Padparadscha sapphire.