As the autumn arrive, new fashion trends are coming in as well. There are certain key fashion items that would definitely make women very happy for this season.
- Moncler/ Mihara Yasuhiro Bomber (£830). This bomber is inspired by kimono fabrics that date back 1,200 years ago, but it has 21st-century designs. This will protect you from the wind and rains of autumn, but with style.
- MaxMara Revirsible Coat (£1,425). Get two coats for your money with this luxury revisable coat. It has a light fabric and a wonderful design. This coat gives you the best versatility and durability.
- Lipstick Queen (£35). Try something subtler and softer that bright red, like baby rose or hot pink. The handle is also quite decorative, which makes retouching in public more fabulous.
- Ferragamo’s Metallic Eveningwear (£505). This is the black tie of blue jeans. A feminine version of tuxedo trouser suits. This design never goes out of style.
- Dolce & Gabbana Jewelled Flats (£475). The rich might not fully comprehend this, but moving away from heels and shifting to flats, sandals and slippers is the trend these days. With Dolce & Gabana Alta Moda, your flats are filled with jewels.