Some sensible women forego wearing jeans out of frustration because the right fit seems too hard to get right. That’s because generally, women have no idea what their butt type is. There’s the dilemma. Sometimes the wrong fit is bought because salespersons are not too helpful in the purchasing process. The thing is, you can’t pin your shopping responsibility to other persons. Your butt, your business.
To guide you, here are the ideal jeans to purchase if you have the butt type mentioned below.
1. If you have small and perky butt that you want to show off, it would be ideal to buy jeans that are faded or have busy crazy prints. That’s the trick. These types of jeans add visual volume to your behind, making everyone of us think you actually have major tush right there.
2. If you have the opposite of the first item, and you want to downsize your butt to make it look more enticing, buy darker jeans because it would give a sleek, and slender look to your figure. A flared jeans silhouette gives the illusion of balance on the hip area as well.
3. If you want to contain your curvylicious figure, buy a jeans with a contour waistband because they are specifically designed to prevent the gap in the back. You can also opt to buy wide-set pockets because it will highlight the butt and keep it proportionate to the figure.
4. If you have saggy butt and you want to look firmer and higher without all the tacky workouts, buy a jeans with Lycra and cotton blends because they are created to maintain their elasticity even after long usage. They will also make you look like you have longer legs.
5. You don’t have a flat ass, nor do you have a too big of an ass. But you have a tired backside because you just don’t have the time to work it out AND you want to look like you’ve been working it out. What you need to buy is a Levi’s Jeans because it has a liquid-shaping technology that simply elongates the legs and, get this, create curves around your best asset.