When the phrase “stylish royalty” rolls, it’s always the Windsours that people would imagine. OR more likely, it’s always Princess Diana or the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate. However, unknown to many, there are plenty other stylish royals that carry elegance and grace and mix it with fashion and style. It’s not ego. These royalties have responsibilities to look extra good when they’re out and about. That’s because they represent their people and their country wherever they go. Here are the world’s most stylish royals (other than beloved Kate Middleton):
- Charlotte Casiraghi of Monaco. She was recently named the dace of Gucci. Being Grace Kelly’s granddaughter could really give you extra titles such as that.
- Princess Siriwanwaree Nareerat of Thailand. This royal fashionista is always spotted at the front rows of of every major fashion shows. She prefers the classic and elegant French fashion and it suits her so well.
- Queen Rania of Jordan. The beauty and poise of this royal inspires women even beyond the borders of her kingdom. She’s her regal and flawless beauty radiates wherever she goes.
- Sheikha Mozah bint Nasser Al Missned of Qatar. She’s the epitome of conservative elegance with her covered head and bold, jewel-toned floor gowns.
- Crown Princess Mary of Denmark. She’s known for her fashion forward ensembles and often compared to the Duchess of Cambridge. However, the Princess of Denmark was voted “the world’s most stylish royal” while Prince William’s wife ranked only second.