Monogrammed ponchos are this season’s most covetable fashion item and this article will show you exactly how you can rock it just how the models did during the Burberry autumn/winter 2014 fashion show. Here are the styles on how you can make the blanket scarf your everyday item during this fall/winter season.
- Put on a belt. Not only does this tell people you actually have a womanly figure underneath that drape, it will also conveniently settle there even when a strong gust of wind blows your way.
- Pick your own pattern. Monochrome-patterned blanket scarves will certainly flood the streets of your city that’s why it’s highly encouraged you pick out a pattern that stands out from the rest.
- Always pair it with a hat. A hat can break the focus away from your awesome blanket scarf, but in a very good way.
- Don’t wear baggy jeans with it. Don’t even wear a flowing skirt with it. This is fashion suicide as it washes away your figure regardless of how skinny or toned you are.
- Winter is the right time to wear it. Instead of wearing the traditional coats and trenches, donning monogrammed ponchos on winter will be a breath of fresh air.