The acid washed, the ripped look and the embroidered fads brought the jeans to the blacklist or most corporate workplace. But if you really want to wear the humble denims to work, there are certain things you can do. If you do it right, your stylish jeans could be your best office uniform.
Here are some of the best ideas for wearing denim to work:
- Blue jeans are great, but darker hues of the denim fits perfectly to your daily office activities. Try midnight blue or jet black to look smart for your office uniform.
- To match the jeans on your lower body, wear a sharp blazer for your top. This will add balance to your overall office attire.
- A crisp white shirt can emphasize your jeans. You can borrow one form your husband, just make sure it is ironed down properly.
- Make sure you complement your jeans with high quality fabrics like cashmere jumpers and silk shirts.
- Wear heels to add height to your jeans. This strategy can also make you feel more confident, especially during important office meetings.
- Add the right accessories to make you look more chic with the jeans. Try putting on accent jewellery, a nice handbag, belts with initials, or a great neck tie.
- The flare is timeless; you don’t have to stick to skinnies when it comes to jeans for your office outfit.