Summer’s beautiful sunshine and humid atmosphere make weddings extra special. You just might be invited to one this summer. It may be quite special for the bride and the groom, but if you are not used to the heat, as a guest, you might find the warmth uncomfortable.
To still pull off a wonderful outfit despite the scorching sun or hot weather, you can wear jackets with fabrics that can help you keep cool under a warm temperature.
These classy jackets should make you look presentable and appropriate for a summer wedding, whether it has a formal or a casual theme. If you have extra cash to spare, you should get the best summer wedding jackets, which costs somewhere between £30 and £500.
Here are the best summer wedding jackets that you can choose from:
- Raoul’s Bell sleeved jacket is worth £122.40.
- Zara’s £39.99 jacket comes with a zip.
- Harvey Nichols £385 Alice + Olivia Kidman jacket has a floral jacquard design.
- Topshop embroidered kimono costs £55.
- Maje’s Fayette is an embellished blazer that costs £334.
- River Island’s £80 jacket is geometrically boxy with a floral trim.
- The Kooples’ faux snakeskin leather jacket is worth £182.50.
- Coast Oregon jacket is worth £65.
- Ted Baker bomber Delihaa Boulce jacket is worth £199.
- Miss Selfridgejacket has a floral duster design and costs £39.
- Selfridges Armani Collezioni Chiffon jacket is detailed and tweed. It costs £470.
- Warehouse Waterfall draped jacket costs £40.
- Reissviolet spot jacket costs £98.
- Lavish Alice blazer is tailored and collarless. It costs £48.
- French Connection’s Sonia suiting jacket costs £134.
- Hoss Inropia blazer has embroidered tacks linen.
- Tory Burch Laurie jacket costs £185.
- Mango’s printed jacket costs £29.99.
- MyTheresa Carven Criooed jacket has floral print design and is stretch cotton. It costs £235.
- Topshop Betty scallop jacket is worth £55.