It is summer once again in the city and the temperature is sweltering hot. But hot supermodels like Kate Upton, Lily Aldridge, and Miranda Kerr, know how to stay cool during summer in New York.
- Lily Aldridge shows you that denim shorts are failsafe wardrobe for summer. Just make sure your pair of shorts doesn’t ride up too high for people to see your butt. Kate Upton wears a tunic with a simple pattern by popular British brand Deetz.
- Christine Teigen wears a wide brimmed hat to protect her face from the summer sun.
- Flawless Miranda Kerr stays cool in New York with a pair of trousers that are well tailored and cropped.
- Julia Restoin-Roitfeld wears a floral patterned mini skirt, which is a perfect outfit from day to night, especially with her red heels if she needs to attend some glamorous event.
- Karlie Kloss knows that the best way to fight off the heat wave is to wear white denim instead of darker ones. Taylor swift likewise was wearing a white Tee and cool shorts to cool off the summer heat.
- Lindsay Ellington bares her arms with only teeny tiny straps to stay cool under the New York City summer heat. Not getting flustered in sleeves sounds very breezy.
- Tali Lennox wears her hair in a boho vibe style. You can do this instead of those wavy locks. You can mix with a hat to look more stylish.
- Jessica Hart look very carefree and beautiful with her skater skirt matched with simple T-shirt. The Australian model knows that printed tops are wonderful highlighters to make plain skirts stylish. It can also help you stay cool under the hot sun.
- Heidi Klum shows that the vests don’t only go with jeans as the German model pairs it with black cotton, sleeveless shirt and pants.
- Alessandra Ambrosio wears a silky and lightweight jumpsuit. The Brazilian model includes elegant straps with her outfit to stay cool in New York.