Almost everyone carries a cell phone wherever they go; otherwise, they become invisible to society. Men put it in their pocket. For women, it’s a whole different story. They put it in their purse if they are wearing a dress. They can’t put it in their skinny jeans, because it ruins their curves or their phones might bend.
If you don’t have a bag or if your pocket won’t work, there are purse-free phone holders that can solve these problems.
- Purse N’ Boots. This collection from Elizabeth Anne shoes can hold phones and credit cards with its hidden interior pocket. This can make you feel like a secret agent, pulling out your phone from your boots like Angelina Jolie in her action movies.
- Festival Belt, Steampunk Pouch, Hip Bag. These are not fanny-packs. These are fashion items first, and its utility as a phone holder comes second. It can help you travel light in a stylish way.
- PortaPocket. Its neoprene and Velcro allows you to strap it on your legs if you are wearing a dress. You will feel like a real femme fatal when you pull up your skirt a little bit to get your phone.
- Objex Sports. This is an athletic carrier that puts your phone in your bra.
- Wristlet. Try Coach and emPOWERED for a wristlet if you really need to carry a purse.