This season, novelty bags are gaining mainstream spotlight as they can easily bring your outfit to the next level.
Here are some of the top novelty bags for this season:
- Milk Carton Bag. Imagine the Olympia le Tan milk carton bag on your light denim pants or faded denim dress: they would simply look great together.
- Chanel Perfume Bottle. The Chanel perfume bottle looks very pretty, and it would be such a pity if you just leave it inside the cabinet.
- A Box of Frosties. Bejewel your box of Frosties and let it hang next to your Chanel perfume bottle.
- A Gummy Bear. Put a big gummy bear on your Prada bag and make sure it’s sticking its head out of the bag for people to see.
- Snoopy Bag. Everybody loves Snoopy and it would be great to have this character hangin’ out with you all day.
- Moschino’s McDonalds-Inspired Handbag. The yellow “M” and the red overall can easily spice up any wardrobe you’re trying to pull off.
- Supermarket Basket Bag. A bag that looks like you are buying your grocery definitely makes your outfit look perkier.
- Postcard Bag. This postcard-inspired purse can definitely make you stand out.
- Teddy Bear Bag. This is not your fluffy, cuddly children’s toy; this is leather teddy bear that has a luxury look to it.
- Book Bag. Olympia le Tan’s book-inspired bag will make you look like an intelligent bookworm.
- Smiley Bag. A bag with a smiley will never fail to make you look great.
- Vintage Phone Bag. This bag that looks like a vintage phone makes you look attractive without being too over the top.
- Cards Bag. This bag is designed to look like a deck of cards and it might make you look luckier than you already are.
- Giant Printed Clutch Bag. These big, colourful printed clutch bags can easily call anyone’s attention.
- Fluffy Friend Bag. This fluffy friend-inspired bag makes you look as lively as Christmas whatever season of the year.