It’s so hard to keep up with the latest styles and trends these days especially if you’re one of those hot, working girls with a fashion reputation to maintain. If you have exquisite tastes in clothing, you would know that fail safe styles are not the easiest option to go to. A true fashionista knows that she has an obligation to look good, not only for herself, but also for her colleagues who have bland taste in vogue. That’s why you would always choose to go the extra mile when dressing up. The thing is, you don’t have all the time in the world to dress up for your office desk and dress up for a dinner appointment after work. Good thing though, there are summer dresses you can choose that are best to wear at dinner as much as it is the perfect choice for work. Here they are:
1. Kenzo Wave wrap dress. This £194 dress can be paired with a white jacket for work or not. With that you also have to neatly tire your hair up in a bun or not. For your dinner date, just let your long hair become your accessory and loose the jacket. This dress is so beautiful it would complement your long legs and your slender frame.
2. COS Silk mix printed dress. This £79 sophistication does not need much effort. All you need to do is show up to work wearing this and wear it to dinner later on and no one would even flinch. It’s perfect both for work and play!
3. H&M Lyocell shirt dress. This £24.99 craze is too causal that you wouldn’t be obligated to try too hard wearing decent shoes. You can easily slip on a leather boots. It’s perfect for a laid back day at work and a simple dinner later.
4. Topshop Satin stripe A-line dress. This £70 is perfect for corporate meetings and corporate dinner later. Pair it with huge accessories, but make sure the tone is muted.
5. Tara Starlet Marina Dress. This £110 vintage dress is perfect with candy colored sandals. It’s perfect for a dinner date with friends later.