Summer weddings are very common and you may run out of ideas on what shoes to wear when you attend one. If you’re going to get invited to five or more wedding this summer, it’s a bad idea to wear the same pairs of sandals every time. It may hurt your fashion credentials. There are very affordable shoes that are totally worth the investment because not only can you wear them at weddings, you’ll also be able to wear them anywhere you go. The list of shoes you will see in this article are stylish, chic, and very easy to wear.
1. Jewelled Block Heel Sandal. This elegant, nude sandals is available at Dune for £75. It’s perfect for midi dresses.
2. Paul Andrew, Helena cut out, sapphire heels. This pair is available at Avenue 32 for £445. It’s perfect for pastel colored dresses and would be ideal with same color manicure or same color purse.
3. Kin by John Lewis contrast leather sandals. This metallic shoes is perfect for those indoor weddings where the newlywed couple splurged on a DJ and a rockin’ dance floor. This can be yours for £85 only at John Lewis.
4. Emily metallic block heel sandal. the metallic touch gives it a very sleek look which makes it perfect for leather dresses. It’s available at Boohoo for only £20.
5. Pollini Sandals. Block heels really make it easy for its wearer to navigate rough terrains. If you’re attending a wedding that’s going to be held at a beach, this pair would be perfect. It’s sexy, simple, and elegant. can be yours for £221 only at Shoescribe.
6. Swiss pointed heels. this pastel colored pair is sweet and can go perfectly well with a round pleated midi dress. It’s soft bubblegum color makes it perfect for daytime weddings. It can be yours for only £25 at ASOS.
7. Ringo Sandals. This semi-wacky but delightful pair of sandals is perfect for old school themed weddings at daytime. It can be yours for £122.50 only at Cleo B.