Comic Con International was held at San Diego and was attended by hundreds of thousands of fans world wide. Stars and superheroes have descended on this event to promote their own movies and TV shows much to the fans delight. However, not every star was pleasing to the eyes. See the best dressed at Comi- Con 2014.
1. Jessica Alba for Sin City: A Dame to Kill For. The mother of two came at the event to promote her latest flick wearing a Tanya Taylor crop top, a Zimmerman mesh-panel skirt and a helluva pair of tassled shoes.
2. Cate Blanchett for The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies. The ever elegant actress came down from the heavens to grace the fans with her beauty while wearing Fausto Puglisi, the Italian designer’s dress with sleeves design, that added more glamour to the star.
3. Emma Roberts at Entertainment Weekly. The starlet attended the party hosted by EW. Her monochromatic look was highlighted even more with her hot pink stilettos.
4. Elle Fanning for The Boxtrolls. The gorgeous young actress showed up wearing Christopher Kane’s. Despite the lacey fabric, the overall design was age-appropriate and fun; perfect for the lie of young Fanning.
5. Gwendoline Christie for The Game of Thrones. She plays the role of a huge and ugly woman in the series quite effectively that her real life persona is always too breathtaking and too good to believe in. Christie a.k.a. Brienne of Tarth looks oh so perfect in this Peter Pilotto design.
6. Megan Fox for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. She showed up and easily became the sexiest thing at the event. It’s so hard to believe that she’s a mother of two. But the forever sexy Fox’s David Koma black ensemble made her look more sultry.
7. Vera Farmiga for Bates Motel. Another star that helped boost Peter Pilotto’s brand. Vera Farmiga looks perfect in this bold design.
8. Nina Dobrev for The Vampire Diaries. The star rocks a bold, porcelain vase prints combo creation of Naeem Khan and she pairs it with a statement heels.