There are certain items you buy for fashion or for necessity. You may find, however, that the items you buy for both reasons become so timeless or like wine, they only get better with age.
There are certain items you need to buy right now; items that were crafted to last. Your instinct would tell you you need to put out things off your wardrobe simply because they’re outdated and old-fashioned. But there are certain things that will really see a happy future together with you. In this article, you will read a list of items you need to buy for keeps, and these are:
1. L.L. Bean Boat and Tote Bag. You can buy this for $35 at Ilbean.com. The material is canvass so you have to use it a few times for it to become its best self, which is unique and irreplaceable.
2. Bottega Veneta Suede Driving shoes. You can have this essential pair for $540 at Mrporter.com. This pair is guaranteed to get good looking with age especially when you use it often. It will only gather frayed-edges and cuff marks, which can all add up to its charm.
3. Cartier Ronde Solo Watch. The price for this timeless item is upon request and it’s available at Saksfifthavenue.com. The leather band will wrap to your wrist as if it’s your best friend holding your hand.
4. Ralph Lauren Black Saddle Bag. This can be yours for $2,791 at Farfetch.com. It’s a classic RL bag that will weather gorgeously like the surface of a wooden farm table.
5. Jenni Kwon Diamond and Gold Cuff. This $540 accessory is the type that can be passed on from generation to generation even with daily use. It will lose its luster and it will gain scratches all over it. But it will never lose its graceful charm.
6. Balenciaga Biker Jacket. This $2,650 item will age like an old but beautiful English saddle because of the different weather it was tailored to go through. Spill coffee with it and the stain will only add to its appeal. You can buy it at Mytheresa.com.
7. Dr. Martens boots. This $200 pair is available at Drmartens.com. These boots will get better with the different terrain you would trudge them through. If you’re not so keen with style, this pair will definitely help you decide better.
8. 3×1 straight-leg boyfriend jeans. This can be yours for $355 at Matchesfashion.com. This is a great pair of raw denim jeans and it will definitely get better each time you wear them, and each time, it becomes more flattering and beautiful. The patches the pair would obtain over the years will only make it look better with the personal and customized touches.