Crunches and sit-ups are outdated and boring. They are also sometimes strenuous.
Here are ways to sculpt your abs that you’ve probably never tried before:
- Stand straight with your right foot in front. Bring your right knee to hit your right elbow. Do it to the other side after 10 reps.
- Stand with your feet apart and swing both arms over your head fully extended and bring them down to meet your left knee as you raise it. Do it alternately with your right.
- Make a wide stance and your raise your right arm up in the air. Bring your right arm down as you tilt your right hip higher than the other one. Do it with the other side after 10 reps.
- Take a wide stance and point your left toes outward with the right knees slightly bent. Put your hands over your right shoulder. Bring your hands down to meet your left knee and twist your torso. Do this with the other side after 10 reps.
- Take a wide stance and keep your lower body still. Bring your shoulder further left to the side. This will shift your entire upper body to the left, further than your hip. Do this alternately to the right, almost like you’re belly dancing.