A lot of people say they don’t have time to go to the gym and they don’t get the results they want. Most of these people who want to become fit opt to have their own personal trainer.
If you want to have your own personal trainer, here are the most important guidelines you should follow:
- Qualified. Find out if the trainer completed the right courses, trainings and seminars. This shows that they are committed and professional.Results. Find out if that trainer has proven results in the past. Look for testimonials from their previous clients if they did deliver. You can check for this information in their website or social network accounts.
- Walk Their Talk. If they talk about fitness and health, you must make sure they live a healthy and fit life. You can easily determine that with the way you look.
- Right Personality. The trainer’s personality should fit yours. You must somehow have a connection.
- Right Level. They should be working at a level you want. You don’t want a trainer to make you look as buff as a bodybuilding when what you want is just to look slim like an underwear model.
- Nutrition. Do they keep nutrition in mind? You don’t want to eat less and have fewer nutrients than what your body truly needs. You might end up in the hospital.
- Budget. Do they ask for the appropriate payment?