Along with the advancement of technology, dating has also evolved into something else. There are countless apps and websites that make the hook-up culture easier, providing a long list of date candidates for the singles and not-so-singles.
But they say, if you want a really meaningful and romantic relationship, it is still best to stick with the old-fashioned way.
Here are of the most obvious signs that the guy you are dating is really into you:
- He contacts you regularly, not necessarily every moment, but at least as much as possible.
- He is genuinely interested in your life and asks about how your day went.
- He takes interest in the things you are interested in, because he simply likes it when you are happy and he wants to be part of your life.
- He will also bring your to his family and friends because he wants you to be part of his life as well.
- He’s never late because he respects you time.
- He does not give excuses and make time just to be with you.
- He takes you to a proper restaurant instead of a club so that you can hear each other speak.
- Your number saved on his phone has your name on it because he has nothing to hide.
- He strives to make a good impression by looking good and having proper manners.
- He shows that he wants a second date before he leaves.