Marriage? Are you thinking about it? How do you know if the man you’re with is the “the one?”
Here are simple signs to watch out for:
- He is your biggest fan, he is very proud of you, and he keeps bragging about you.
- He will make big sacrifices for you, just like what you will do for him.
- You have the same set of values and views towards life.
- He is still chivalrous, he still opens the doors for you, pulls the chair for you when you sit, and lets you stand at the safety zone when you walk by the street.
- He doesn’t change you; he loves you the way you are.
- You think about marrying him not just for the big day, but for the forever after it.
- You didn’t break up after a long-distance relationship.
- You want to live with him even if you don’t like roommates and you love privacy.
- You run to him to tell him about your day or about your woes.
- You’re comfortable planning the future with him.
- You have no problem crying in front of him.
- When your friends say bad things about their partners, you have nothing to say.
- You are quite close to his family and yours’ to him.
- He likes your friends.
- He respects you when you vent.
- He tells you how beautiful you look for no reason.
- You can do a lot of things together without fighting too much.