He’s just not man enough, he is a jerk, or it simply didn’t work out between them. These are some of the first things that come to people’s minds whenever they hear cases of men leaving their wives.
But the truth is, it goes deeper than that. It just doesn’t happen overnight. There are a lot of factors that lead to separation.
No matter how much the couple try to stick it out, eventually they break down and split due major factors.
- He gets fed up with her hysterical outbursts. Even the small quarrels turn to big arguments with the cliché “I want a divorce” line.
- No more Trust. He is five minutes late from arriving home and she thinks he’s cheating.
- They sleep together like roommates.
- The wife doesn’t believe in his dreams. Behind every man’s success is a woman, unless that woman won’t support him.
- The wife laughs at the husband’s depression. Just because he is a man doesn’t mean his feeling doesn’t count.
- They don’t agree on how they will raise their child.
- He is not allowed to have his own hobbies anymore. When the husband has to make excuses or good enough reasons, like he is having an affair, just to play football.
- Cheating. When the husband feels indifferent from all the infidelities of his wife.