Love is blind. Otherwise you would know you’re dating a shady little liar. But according to our trusty friend, Science, you can now know if you’re dating a cheater or if that person will most likely cheat on you.
1. Tall guys. According to a study conducted by the website IllicitEncounters.com, guys who are 5’10 or taller would be twice as likely to cheat.
2. Rock N’ Roll fans. Still from the same website, survey tells that cheaters prefer rock music to any other genres.
3. Female teachers. A survey from AshleyMadison.com reveals that teachers are typical cheaters.
4. Blonde women. According to a survey by CheaterVille.com, 42 percent of female cheaters have blonde hair.
5. Twitter users. According to a research conducted by University of Missouri, people who tweet cheat. The more often a person uses Twitter, the more likely he or she will have an affair.
6. French people. The best lovers in the world, according to a survey done by the sex toy brand LELO, 75 percent of the French people who participated in the survey admitted to cheating.
7. I.T. guys. Still according to AshleyMadison.com, IT guys are sneaky.
8. Shopaholics. Serious shoppers are adulterous according to a survey by AshleyMadison.com. Their preferred brand is Banana Republic.
9. A guy named Wayne. A study conducted on 2,000 women revealed that the name “Wayne” is the name you should not trust when it comes to love.