Buying the engagement ring is very important if you are planning to propose to the love of your life. However, it does not necessarily mean it is a formidable process. Choosing the right stone, size and style for your engagement ring should be a fun and exciting process.
- Know what she wants by asking her friends or relatives; just make sure you can trust them not to spill the proposal plan. You can also observe her fashion sense, especially the shoes, the bad and the jewelleries she wear.
- Don’t worry about the size; she won’t leave it on until eternity right after the proposal. You can still bring the ring back to where you bought it if you need it resized. If you really want to know her size, borrow a ring she already wears. Make sure it is a ring she won’t notice when not worn.
- If you have a family stone, you can turn them into a ring. Make sure, you have it properly certified first. To ensure its authenticity.
- If you want to design your own ring, don’t go to a designer; look for a manufacturer who can create the ring you want.
- The love of your life may have been thinking about the perfect ring ever since she was a little girl, so don’t be disdained if she doesn’t like the ring you bought for her. You can have it replaced and get your refund. This is also the major reason why you should find out what she really wants.
- Gemstones are gaining popularity and value. This means you can buy coloured gemstones instead of diamonds. But diamonds are the strongest stones which she can wear everyday.
- When it comes to how much you should spend, you can be practical about it, or you can think, “if you can afford it comfortably, it is not worth it.”