It’s not even Halloween but it did not stop fans and stars to dress up looking like their favorite comic heroes during the San Diego Comic Con 2014. From Walking Dead to Batman v Superman, the geeks must certainly be in geek heaven right now because of the activities that got all fans from all parts swell with pride as they are given updates of their much awaited TV series and movie sequels.
At every Comic Con, it is tradition for fans to arrive at the convention in costume. The less educated fans attend to freak out on the host of superheroes or supervillains and their film actor counterparts goofing out with their fans. George R.R. Martin was there. So was the entire gang of the Game of Thrones cast to announce the Season 5 casting. Other than that, here are the highlights of the ultimate geek convention since it started Thursday last week:
1. Batman v Superman and Warner Bros. released a teaser trailer of the much-awaited film that got all of its fans go nuts. In line with that, they also released the first ever poster of Gal Gadot wearing her Wonder Woman costume. Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, and Gal Gadot were there for some Q&A.
2. Avenger: The Age of Ultron casts arrived with Iron Man leading the way and throwing some red roses to the crowd. Marvel released a footage of all the Marvel films too, which started with Thanos, the villain we all saw at the end credit of the first Avengers. Thanos will be voiced by Josh Brolin.
3. Marvels announced the sequel of Guardians of the Galaxy even before it was even released in the cinemas.
4. The Walking Dead’s Rick and Carl, the father and son tandem, talked about Season 5, heeding fans to expect the next season to be tougher and rougher.
5. True Blood casts makes their final appearance at Comic Con. This is the show’s final season on TV and fans get to bid their goodbyes at Sookie, Bill, and the rest.