The mind must be one with the body to have a healthier ad happier life. Make sure you put yourself first so that you can have more to give for your loved ones. For your self development, instead of eating less or working out more, maybe you can tweak some of the little stuff in your life to change your habits and be truly happy and healthy.
- Don’t stop eating the foods you love, but eat them moderately. Add more fruits and vegetables on your plate along with a small amount of the food you crave.
- Instead of chips and other preservatives-rich food renovate your kitchen to make healthy food more accessible.
- Ready the quick prep and on-the-go food during the weekend, so that you won’t be in a hurry when you prepare them everyday before work or school. This will help you avoid putting in unhealthy foods in your meals.
- You don’t have to kill yourself on workout routines, you can simply do the mini workout routines, including push ups, short yoga, planking or climbing the office stairs.
- Allocate at least an hour of your week to do the thing you really love, like painting, sports, watching a movie, dancing, etc.
- Enjoy the little things in life. Instead of working too hard to save enough money for materialistic things you don’t really need in the first place, it is best to cook your own food, spend time with your family or immerse with nature.