When you open your Facebook account, you may see plenty of incredible photos as you scroll down. This has become quite a normal thing in social media platforms. Everyday, there are countless photos that could easily awe and amaze you. Some of these photos may tackle social issues; some may be novelty, while some are just life changing.
Here are some of the most amazing photos in social media that you probably have never seen before:
- In the first photo, you see a machine eating up plenty of bricks and spitting them out into a brick road, carpeting the streets.
- Patek Philippe is considered as the world’s best watchmaker, and this picture is the internal mechanism in one of his watches.
- This is a breathtaking view of a sunset happening during an eclipse.
- In Southern California, you can see an amazing curvy fence structure in the Algodones Sand Dunes.
- These natural perfectly formed Pyrite cubes show you that Mother Nature is great with geometry.
- These melted glass hang on a metal bar after the place was damaged by fire. It looks like Walter White’s blue meth.
- This is a picture of the deepest swimming pool on Earth, reaching a depth of 113 feet.
- This turtle is surfing the waters while riding a jellyfish. Cowabunga!
- A child’s skull before he or she loses baby teeth looks very creepy.
- The new GT CT Scanner is very accurate as shown in this picture.
- The spiralling horizontal bricks in this restaurant are amazing.
- A lizard’s facial skin was perfectly intact when it shed its skin.
- An intricate drawing of a wave using coloured pencils.
- This eggshell art is simply incredible.
- In Norway, you can see a monument of giant swords called Sverd ifjell.