Summer is coming to an end and autumn right around the corner. You have to let go of those thin-fabric breezy outfit and start wearing something a bit thicker, like a jacket.
Bomber jackets are also called flight jackets or bombardier jacket, since it uses a garment that was originally made for pilots. The garment later on became a part of popular culture as well as apparels.
If you want to look like an aviator for autumn, wearing the right bomber jacket would be a great idea. There are a lot of various bomber jackets that would fit your preference whatever your style is.
Here are some wonderful, lightweight bomber jackets you can consider for the autumn:
- Gucci Suede Bomber Jacket (£2,020)
- Oliver Spencer Bermondsey Suede Bomber Jacket (£702)
- Nylon Bomber Jacket (£535)
- Moncler Darlan Nylon Bomber Jacket (£420)
- Balenciaga Nappa Leather Bomber Jacket (£1,965)
- Kenzo Metallic Colour Block Comber Jacket (£695)
- Alexander McQueen Leather Sleeve Wool Bomber Jacket (£2,165)
- Burberry Brit Coated Poplin Bomber Jacket (£395)
- Lanvin Double Zip Leather Bomber Jacket (£2,135)
- Acne Otto Reversible Suede and Shearling Bomber Jacket (£1,700)
- Brioni Suede Bomber Jacket (£3,350)