Problems in your finance, health, or social life can put you in a bad mood, but there are other reasons for that cranky attitude you might not know about.
- You’re not eating enough fruits and vegetables. These intakes can make you healthy, not only physically, but also mentally.
- Not enough sunlight exposure can lead to low levels of vitamin D, which is associated with depression.
- Being dehydrated can make you weaker, lose focus and have bad mood.
- Working too much can lead to poorer health, both physically and mentally.
- Staying on Facebook for a long time can make you feel worse because you know it is unnecessary. Doing unnecessary things can make you subconsciously cranky.
- If you slouch, your bad posture will lead to less energy and bad mood.
- If you haven’t laughed for the day, you definitely will have a bad mood. Smiling, even if forced can alleviate you from stress hormones and increase your positive feelings.
- Being tired can make anyone grumpy.
- Not taking an outdoor vacation and be one with nature for a long time can make you grumpy. Immersing in nature can boost your mental health and give you a better mood.