You know the Marvel movie line-ups until 2020, now its time to hear from DC Comics. It seems like this giant comic company is up to creating a Cinematic Continuum with their new movies with release dates from 2016 to 2020.
Here are the DC Movies you should anticipate and their release dates:
- Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 25, 2016). The Man of Steel started this DC Movie universe continuum and the Batman V Superman movie will bridge gaps to the Justice League movie, which explains the subtitle “Dawn of Justice.” Perhaps the movies role in the DC movie continuum is just too great that they moved the schedule from 2015 to 2016.
- Wonder Woman (August 5, 2016). DC Movies has been relying on Batman and Superman to do their bidding, while other lesser-known DC heroes fail tremendously. Wonder Woman will bring the spotlight to another direction. She could be the first woman superhero to have her own movie in the recent influx of superhero movies, and she will complete the Justice League Trinity. Plus, Gal Gadot will play the Amazonian princess.
- Justice League (June 23, 2017). The Avengers already made their move and it is preparing for a sequel. With Avengers 3 not hitting the movies until 2018, it’s about time that DC’s Justice League move into the picture of comic movie continuums.
- Shazam (November 17, 2017). This superhero is more children centered. And who’s more child-friendly than The Rock himself, Dwayne Jhonson? He is only rumoured to play the role though.
- Man of Steel 2 (March 23, 2018). People will never get enough of Superman. In this movie, he might be finding out more about his race, the Kryptonians.
Here are some more DC Movies:
- Batman: Under the Red Hood (July 27, 2018)
- Flash/Green Lantern (April 5, 2019)
- Wonder Woman 2 (June 14, 2019)
- Aquaman (April 3, 2020)
- Justice League 2 (June 19, 2020)